1. The color of the mermaid’s tail indicates how sociable you are.
- Cool calm colors such as green or blue indicate that you’re shy.
- Bright colors such as pink or yellow suggest that you can find a common language even with strangers.
2. The fish is a symbol of how you resolve controversy
- If you imagined an inoffensive calm fish, then the chances are you have no problem with standing up for what you believe in and expressing your opinion.
- If you saw a predator acting aggressively, this suggests that you prefer to avoid conflicts and arguments.
3. The shell reflects your degree of openness toward those around you.
- A simple seashell without any markings indicates that you find it easy to open up to people.
- It’s probably the exact opposite if you imagined that you saw a shell with an unusual or intricate shape/appearance. In this case, you’re likely to be a closed individual who isn’t inclined to share the details of their personal life with those around them.
4. The people on the beach shows how many friends you have.
- If the beach was full of people, then you’re probably a real hit at parties.
- If there were a few people, then the chances are that you have less friends, but the ones you do have are very close to you.
- If you imagined yourself alone on an empty beach, you’re the kind of person who doesn’t really trust other people and probably isn’t looking for friends.