The “Bad Tips“ Trend Is in Full Swing on the Internet, and Here Are Some Examples
The internet is full of hacks about how to get your life back on track, make yourself unbelievably attractive, or find the love of your life. But some people got sick and tired of the huge amount of motivational stuff online and replied to the advisors in a sarcastic manner.
WeGoRo wants to share with you the most hilarious ideas. For safety reasons, we don’t recommend trying these at home!
20. Upgrade your car the easy way.
19. Make your dishes invisible.
18. Take the perfect photo of your dog.
17. Explore your inner chef.
16. Follow the advice of a stranger.
15. Develop healthy eating habits.
14. Reveal your artistic side.
13. Spend quality time with your cat and save money at the same time.
12. Don’t let anything stop you from getting a barbecue.
11. Use this nice organic way to clean your toaster.
10. Solve all your problems with a couple of shots.
9. Follow the advice of your fitness instructor.
8. Become a master electrician.
7. Don’t let one coffee spot ruin your outfit.
6. Get an unlimited energy supply in the blink of an eye.
5. Turn your comfy sweatshirt into a bowl full of popcorn.
4. Remember, micromanagement is the key to success.
3. Onions are coming! Brace yourself.
2. Let your smartphone save the day once again.
1. Use water to turn your phone’s screen into a magnifying glass.
What is the worst advice anyone has ever given you? Share with us in the comments!