How to Prevent the Windows in Your Car From Steaming Up
Many drivers have encountered the problem of their windshields and windows steaming up, especially during the colder months of the year. A poor view from your car seat can make it much harder to see what’s in front of you on the road, making driving particularly dangerous.
But not to worry — we at WeGoRo have found a way to make sure the windows in your car never steam up again.
You will need:
- A single cotton sock
- Cat litter (you can buy this in a pet store)
- The cardboard ring from some sticky tape
What you need to do:
1. Stretch the opening of the sock over the ring.
2. Pour the cat litter into it.
3. Remove the ring, and tie up the end of the sock in a tight knot.
4. Place the sock in any open space of your car.
The cat litter will absorb the moisture in the air, stopping your car windows from steaming up. Instead, they’ll stay clean and entirely transparent.