An Indian Illustrator Shows What It’s Like to Have a Girlfriend in His Awesome Illustrations
Indian illustrator Karan Gupta lives in Delhi with his girlfriend and creates wonderful illustrations showing different situations from their relationship. People enjoy the simplicity and humorous approach to his drawings, which many of us can relate to. According to Karan’s words “every day is an adventure when your partner is just as weird.”
WeGoRo gathered for you the funniest and most relatable illustrations. Scroll on and enjoy!
1. “I’m hair without you baby...”
2. In the end, she wears what she likes best anyway!
3. When it’s that time of the year!
4. Yeah, we all have pet names for our beloved.
5. Obviously, my girlfriend doesn’t share food.
6. “The show must go on.”
7. Or McDonald’s?
8. Modern-day proposals.
9. Save your boyfriend!
10. Every single time.
11. Long distance love is tough.
12. When you take 118 pictures of your girlfriend and she doesn’t like any of them.
13. “Tekken for granted.”
14. Who else would save me?
15. Our love is strong. But not as strong as her love for our dog.
Did you recognize yourself in any of the situations Karan Gupta draws about? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.