Ads Are Made to Persuade Us to Buy Things....But These Ads Are to Be Admired
An advertisement is an engine for trade. It’s also a source of creativity, good humor, and irony. How else could you explain the tremendous popularity of Cannes Lions?
WeGoRo gathered awesome pieces of evidence to prove this. Let’s enjoy them together. Let us know which one you like the most!
20. An installation for the launch of the movie Alice in Wonderland
19. An ad for wine tasting
18. A Guinness ad
17. Social anti-corruption advertising
"Corruption must be spotted"
16. Audi rain sensors
"When it rains heavy, things get scary."
15. McDonald’s billboard
14. Creative advertising for Instinct condoms
13. Pepper spray ad
12. Ambi Pur ad
"Now that’s an eau de toilette"
11. JBL headphones and earbuds
10. A very original approach from Pedigree
"When your kids leave home, replace them."
9. A social ad against smoking
"Smoking causes blindness."
8. Game of Thrones outdoor advertising
"In case of White Walkers — break glass"
7. Fiat illustrates drinking and driving
On the left: “Now you see him.“ On the right: ”Now you don’t."
6. Pet fur removal from 3М
5. This Audi billboard in Brussels puts pedestrians in the spotlight.
4. Tabasco sauce ad
3. Listerine mouthwash ad
2. Ахе outdoor ad
The Axe effect in real life
1. Schick razor ad
Bonus: This is not an ad but a contest idea. Too bad.
Share your favorite advertisement in the comments!