A Spanish Artist Captures the Oddities of Our Life in 20+ Funny Pictures
Nacho Diaz Arjona (Naolito) lives in Algeciras, Spain and has been working as an illustrator since 2009. Most of his works are dedicated to T-shirts design, although apart from that, he makes illustrations for the web, digital painting, and posters. His creations usually display combinations of deep social issues and light humor. The artist always tries to find new ways to express his ideas through art and he’s quite successful at doing so.
WeGoRo gathered the most outstanding examples of Nacho Diaz’s works which will definitely boost your mood and give you some food for thought.
27. That’s how Sadako found herself in the well.
26. You know that feeling...
25. “Hey, Titanic, how about just a little hug?”
24. I’m not so old, am I?
23. Not everyone loves Christmas, some have traumatic memories.
22. It seems that paper won again.
21. This feeling of relief:
20. Women’s beauty secrets
19. Nobody loves broccoli.
18. And you like it!
17. Hi, puberty! Hi, acne!
15. I guess I shouldn’t have eaten so much during the Christmas holidays...
13. An anorexic model
12. What working out is like these days:
11. How relationships work:
10. The essence of my diet
9. When I go to the hairdresser:
8. My gummy son
7. At least there are no baobab trees there.
6. What a cup of morning coffee can do:
5. Music to my ears
4. At last!
3. The power of cats
2. How plastic surgery helps become famous:
1. Always look on the bright side of life.
Which picture did you like the most? Share your opinion in the comments!