6 Useful Facts About Vitamin Intake
Reasonable consumption of vitamins makes people healthier and even adds a few years to their lives. But does everyone know how and when we should take them and when they’re dangerous to our health?
Today, WeGoRo shows you a memo that tells everything about vitamin consumption.
How to recognize vitamin deficiency?
- dry and flaky
- small wounds can’t heal easily
- unexpected bruises
- caring products don’t help
- spots, stripes, and ridges
- hair loss
- gray hair appears
4) Nervous system
- depression without reason
- poor concentration
- lack of energy and a feeling of apathy
But you don’t have to run to a pharmacy if you notice one of the symptoms because the reasons can be absolutely different. You’d better visit a doctor and get tested to know what’s wrong with your health.
How medicine intake influences vitamin absorption:
How vitamins and minerals can be combined:
The concentration of vitamins in products:
When you should consume vitamins with caution:
- A study revealed that beta-carotene in pills increases the risk of lung cancer among smokers and former smokers.
- Vitamin A enhances osteoporosis (fragility of bone tissues) among older people.
The effects of vitamins on an organism:
And do you take care of your health? How often do you visit a doctor and take vitamins? Share your experience in the comments.