27 Photos Proving That a Kid Left Alone Is a Very Destructive Force
If you have little children, you know perfectly well that nothing is more disturbing than a prolonged silence.
WeGoRo has found 27 photos that show the destructive force that can hide under a few minutes of peace and quiet. And as a bonus, you’ll see proof that children do know not the meaning of the word "enough."
1. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
2. "She asked to play quietly for 5 minutes."
3. "I made mud pies and bark sandwiches when I was a kid."
4. "My 6-year-old son had been asking me over and over, ’Do you need to go to the bathroom?’ and I just found out why."
5. "This is what happens when you blink."
6. Butter looks too much like ice cream.
7. Survived the kids’ slumber party.
8. "This is why I don’t like it when my kids are quiet."
9. "The kids woke up early to help paint the basement."
10. "I don’t regret anything."
11. Hurricane Children: fierce and ruthless
12. "My friend’s 3-year-old really wanted that candy she worked so hard for."
13. Doctors say that developing fine motor skills is very beneficial.
14. "If I don’t get to eat it all, at least I’ll taste a bit of everything."
15. This sofa is beyond hope.
16. "Feared the worst when my marine-turned-cop neighbor called me saying, ‘Come quick...my kids...there’s *inaudible* everywhere...wife’s gone...’ "
17. Getting stuck in the most unexpected places is another special talent.
18. Dad said there was treasure buried somewhere in the house.
19. "Just about had a heart attack driving home from the supermarket."
20. "Mom, we wanted to help you assemble all your favorite puzzles."
21. I wonder if toy department assistants get hardship allowances.
22. "The moment my kids set off the siren in a police car."
23. For a true artist, the whole world is a canvas.
24. The sound is better this way.
25. Who’s copying whom?
26. It was "Bring a Fish to School" day.
27. "To punish me, you have to punish yourself first."
Bonus: "When I was a kid, I liked strawberries so much that I would eat them until I got sick. Here is one of those times."
Nonetheless, they commit even the most egregious acts of mischief while keeping such an innocent and charming façade that we are ready to forgive them for everything. Have you ever had to deal with the consequences of kids being kids? Share your stories in the comments!