25 People Who Didn’t Get Just a Photo With a Celebrity But a Real Photobomb
Taking a photograph with a famous person is only halfway to success. It’s hard to get a really good picture, and a lot of people get extremely creative at moments like this, which is not always appropriate. Plus, celebrities themselves can do some weird things.
WeGoRo has collected some great examples of photobombs. We bet you haven’t seen any of these!
1. A perfect selfie with Bill Clinton
2. “So, Nicolas Cage came to our restaurant and ordered champagne. How could this happen?”
3. And he flies economy class!
4. "Here’s a pic of Bill Murray staring at my boobs. This is the only picture I have with him. Enjoy. Thank my aunt."
5. “Met Peter Dinklage at the X-Men Days of Future Past NYC premiere. I’m 6′ 6”, so he decided to take a selfie with me when I asked for a photo. The result is awesome."
6. “The time I was a little nervous to meet Morgan Freeman.”
7. When you and your idol are on the same page:
8. “Adam Sandler recognized me and took a picture with me when I made a post about me on Reddit. Guess who is who.”
9. “Looks like Rihanna wasn’t really happy to see me.”
10. “This was the day when we met the Queen.”
11. “As I snapped the selfie, I told Samuel L. Jackson to pose how he really felt about doing these kinds of things.”
12. “So my friend was outside a Broadway show when this guy grabbed her phone to take a selfie with her.”
13. Sophie Turner was amazed to have Ryan Gosling sitting behind her.
14. Happy fans — sad Kanye West
15. When you went to school and accidentally met the prince:
16. Looks like this young fan isn’t really fascinated by Johnny Depp.
17. Ed Sheeran fan meeting
18. This place offered free meals to Liam Neeson as a joke, and he came!
19. “Girls, let’s all say cheeese!”
20. “The best selfie in my life.”
21. All right, I have found Robert Pattinson, but where is the camera in the stupid phone?!
22. This is what true joy looks like.
23. You will do anything to make a fan happy!
24. “My friend was having fun at a bar and met Tom Hanks there. He took his glasses, put them on, and fell asleep.”
25. “My friend met Beyoncé in New Orleans. She said, ’Whatever face you make, I’ll make.’ ”
Which of the photos seemed the funniest to you? Tell us in the comment section below!