23 People Who Know Exactly What Self-Irony Is
Epic fails happen to all of us, including celebrities. But if you have a sense of humor, then you can always find a way to save face.
We at WeGoRo found excellent examples proving that self-irony can help in any situation, no matter how bad it looks in the beginning. See for yourself.
23. That feeling when you inspired a Snapchat filter...
22. “My advice is: Never become a blonde!”
21. Leonardo DiCaprio made a joke at the American Movie Awards ceremony. He said, “Do you engrave Oscars every year? How would I know?”
20. A local police department posted this photo on their website for National Doughnut Day.
18. We do our best!
17. “210 pounds to 0 pounds in one weekend.”
16. Jack Gleeson, who was Joffrey in Game of Thrones, watched this episode together with his friends. However, he didn’t warn them that his character was going to die. This is what he did when his dead body was shown.
15. A good angle isn’t just important for girls.
14. I weigh exactly as much as I want to.
13. “This was in my dentist’s waiting room.”
12. Beauty life hack of the 100th level:
11. “My boss and I had an ugly sweater competition.”
10. “Saw this driving.”
9. “My uncle sent me this picture of his prosthesis doctor.”
8. “So my friend went to the DMV on Halloween...”
7. “New workout plan.”
5. When there is nothing to talk about:
4. “Job search”
3. Warm welcome
2. “It happened. I’m a Disney princess now!”
1. “Rice bear under cheese blanket, or...an alien?”
Did you enjoy the article? Push the “Like” button if you did. Stay with us for more reading!