12 Pics That Will Take You Back to 2007
For some of us, 2007 was a crucial point. It was a year full of freedom on TV and the Internet, in art, in life, and just in the minds of those who remember that time.
WeGoRo invites you to plunge into the past and remember the main events and things of that year, which can take us back to our 2007 at least for a moment.
1. At the beginning of 2007, Apple released its first iPhone
2. While "ordinary mortals" still had their touch-tone cell phones
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book of the series, was released
4. Everyone wrote iN tHiS wEiRd MaNNer
5. ICQ was the most popular messenger
6. Girls were crazy about Tokio Hotel and Fall Out Boy
7. Representatives of unusual youth subculture were everywhere
8. Speakers played Rihanna’s Umbrella and Avril Lavigne’s When You’re Gone
9. "Invisible bra straps" were quite popular among girls, though they weren’t so inconspicuous
10. And guys loved wearing patrol sneakers
11. These glasses frames were extremely trendy
12. And finally, we were sticking these diamantes to everything, especially our teeth