10 Easy Hairstyles for a Gorgeous Look
So you’re bored with your look and want to do something cool to your hair, but you’re short on time? Luckily for you, we at WeGoRo have solutions. These 10 easy-to-create hairstyles are for those of you who are running late or just feeling a little lazy. Enjoy!
- Part your hair down the middle into two equal sections.
- Tie them into a knot, and secure with bobby pins.
- Twist the top section, and pin your hair as you wrap it around the knot.
- Repeat with the remaining section of hair, twisting in the opposite direction.
- Hide the ends under the bun.
- Create a pompadour by teasing a section of hair from temple to temple. Push it against your usual parting to increase lift.
- Grab small sections of hair, twist them, and lock them into place with bobby pins.
3. Half-up Dutch side braid
- Create a Dutch braid down one side of your head, and secure it with an elastic band.
- Tease your hair, starting with the hair right behind the braid and continuing all the way back to where you will be pinning.
- Take a piece of hair from the front, and drape it down to meet the braid in the back.
- Twist the two a bit, and pin into where you had teased.
- Spritz your hair with a heat protection spray.
- Starting at the front, take a small section of hair and clamp the flat iron at the root of the hair. Give it a half turn, and wrap it around the flat iron.
- Pull the flat iron slowly through the hair, keeping it in the same position.
- Once you are done curling all of your hair, finish by misting your waves with a light hairspray.
- Brush your hair back into a sleek ponytail.
- Grab a little piece of hair from the underside of the ponytail, and wrap it around the hair tie. Secure it with a bobby pin.
If your hair is a little thin for a luscious ponytail, you can always brush it up at the roots, then take the top part and give it a little twist before putting it with the rest of your hair in a high ponytail.
- Gather your hair into a ponytail.
- Pull the tail end through, and secure with a bobby pin.
- Gather your hair into two ponytails, one above the other.
- Tease up the top section for extra volume.
- Divide your hair into three sections. Create three ponytails, one on top of the other.
- Flip the tail ends up, tuck them in between your head and the elastic bands, and pull them out through the bottom.
- Tuck the top two tail ends down through the ponytails below them.
- Dampen your hair, and apply a heat-protecting leave-in conditioner.
- Brush your hair back and dry it a little, using a nozzle on your hair dryer.
- Smooth over the top using a soft bristle brush.
- Flat iron any pieces of hair that are long enough.
- Finger-comb your hair in the opposite direction, and apply a bit of styling cream.
- Brush all of your hair to the side.
- Divide your hair into three sections, and start creating a simple braid. Stop before you reach the bottom of your sections of hair, and secure your braid with a rubber band.
- Gently pull the braid apart to volumize it.